Barnsley Wedding Photography
Fill in our contact form
01757 228811 / 07949 220134
You can hire a wedding photographer in South Yorkshire for only a couple of hundred pounds, but as the old adage says ‘you get what you pay for’ stands true in the wedding photography industry as much as any other, especially since many people who’ve never picked up a camera see it as an easy way to make quick money without any thought about the consequences. There are a number of brilliant photographers as well as poor quality photographers with little or no training, poor quality equipment or worse still little or no backup equipment (can you imagine if your photographers equipment went wrong and he didn’t have a backup just at the crucial moment?). It’s not easy to find the right Wedding Photographer in Barnsley that provides a quality service before, during and after your wedding at a budget and price that’s right for you.
At Martin Hillary Photography we’ve done the homework for you with a comprehensive affordable service that our clients and customers recommend to their friends EVERY time and here is the reason why:
- Quality – We supply the best quality wedding albums available.
- Experience – We are shooting weddings all year round and coupled with a distinction with the Royal Photographic Society, a qualified master photographer with the Master Photographers Association you know you are going to be in safe hands!
- Insured – full public liability and professional indemnity insurance – ask us what this means to YOU!
- The Photographs – take a look at our galleries and see just why our clients love what we do.
Lastly but just as important is our commitment to our outstanding level of customer service. We are always at the end of the telephone or available by email and are happy to talk to you between 9am and 9pm seven days a week and with our studio located in Castleford, it’s only half an hours drive if you live in Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, York, Pontefract, Selby, Barnsley or any of the surrounding areas.
So how do you book?
- If your date is available pop along to the studio and have a chat in more details about your day and what services YOU want.
- Following this we will speak to wedding co-ordinators, venues, undertake site surveys and everything required before meeting you again before your big day to go through the finer details. What we won’t do is just turn up at your wedding without being prepared!
Your wedding photographs will be all that is left after your guests have gone home, your wedding cake has been eaten and you have come back from your honeymoon so choose your Barnsley Wedding Photographer with care!